Davissa has over 70 years of combined experience in the telecommunications industry. Our employees are trained to service your every need, but we like to keep our customers informed on what’s going on. Here are five terms you should know in order to familiarize yourself with the industry and feel even more comfortable working with Davissa:
- Structured Cabling—a telecommunications cabling infrastructure that consists of a number of standardized smaller elements; copper and fiber optic cabling solutions are offered at Davissa to ensure efficiency for your communications systems
- Telecommunications—any communication over a distance by cable, telegraph, telephone, or broadcasting
- IP Peripherals—a range of accessories, or add-ons to your desktop system that provide greater flexibility, ease of use, and improved functionality
- Unified Communications— the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging, presence information, telephony, video conferencing, desktop sharing, data sharing, call control, and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services
- Bluetooth—a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices
Have further questions? Ask us, today!