Depending on the compatibility with your phone system, your choice of headsets may vary.
Did you know that headsets increase your work productivity? Studies have shown that using a headset instead of holding the phone frees up a hand and can improve productivity by up to 43% (Headsets.com).
Types of Headsets
- free up both your hands to use a computer, handle documents, make notes, etc., which makes your work day more productive!
- Wired headsets are inexpensive and easy to replace.
- No special set up is required; users simply plug them into the device via microphone, earphone jack, or a specialized headset port, and begin using them.
- You do not have to worry about wired headsets dying during an important transaction because they are always plugged into a power source
- Wired headsets are much more resistant to interference, and never experience call crossing.
- Wired headsets can be purchased with a variety of connection ends, so that they can attach to almost any device.
- Wireless headsets give you the additional freedom to leave your desk and move around during phone calls.
- Jumbled wires around your work area are eliminated. Improvements in technology have allowed for excellent sound quality in wireless headphones.
- There are many designs of wireless headphones to choose from. Some wireless headphones have speakers that surround the ear and others have buds that fit right in the ear. There are also a variety of band designs, including headbands, neckbands, and two designs that have no band: ear hooks and in-ear only.
- Almost all major devices that have the ability to download music and video, such as iPhones and Android devices, already have built-in Bluetooth capabilities that make using Bluetooth wireless headphones as easy as turning both devices on and pairing them together.
- The absence of wires makes your work environment more efficient and less jumbled with cords.
- Users can generally get up and move around the room while still using a Bluetooth wireless headset.
- More than one device can easily be connected into one home unit and more than one home device can be linked to the same headset.
We can help you determine what is right for you and your phone systems in the workplace!